French Hinged Doors
Traditional craftsmanship combines with modern energy efficient technology to create this modern classic.
- Derived from an original French design known as the casement door, redefined by Andersen with the introduction of the revolutionary Frenchwood® patio doors
- Other styles include french outswing patio door and a space saving gliding french patio door version to this traditional styling.
- Up to 56% more energy-efficient in summer and 45% more efficient in winter compared to ordinary dual-pane glass. Depending on where you live, that can cut your energy bills up to 25%.
- Innovative coating reduces water spots and makes cleaning easier
- Blocks 83% of UV rays that can fade fabric and damage furniture
- Significantly reduces the level of sound coming into your home
- 45% more energy-efficient in winter
- 70% more efficient in summer
- Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays